Communication to suppliers
As you will know, Ilmex has bet from the beginning of its activity, for the quality of the products and services it offers, for the protection of the environment and for the protection of the occupational health and safety of its personnel, your visitors and employees of competing companies.
In this sense, Ilmex maintains a management system whose scope is:
The design and production of luminous motifs. The installation, monitoring and uninstallation of provisional artistic lighting
And whose certificates granted by AENOR are the following:
- 2002/0820 / ER / 01 according to UNE-EN ISO 9001: 2015
- 2002/0820 / GA / 01 according to UNE-EN ISO 14001: 2015
- 2002/0820 / SST / 01 according to OHSAS 18001: 2007
We would like to inform you of the existence of information on our management, published on information panels in our facilities, that you can know about and that we will provide upon request, if you wish:
- Management system policy
- Performance monitoring (compliance with product quality requirements and / or
- services) of collaborators and suppliers
- Environmental performance of our organization
- Environmental aspects and associated impacts of our activities, products and services, from a life cycle perspective, considering both those that we can control and those that we can influence.
In order to comply with the integrated management system, it is communicated that aspects related to the quality of the products supplied will be taken into account in the evaluation of our suppliers in accordance with current legislation and compliance with deadlines,
as well as its commitment to environmental management, and the safety and health of its workers.
Likewise, Ilmex It has available to interested parties that request it, information on the indicated aspects.